You found a home (or two) that appealed to you, and you finally made your way to an open house or showing, so now what?
Look at all the elements that are important for you and your family:
- Are there enough bedrooms or bathrooms?
- Is the house the right size?
- Is there enough storage space?
- Is it in the right location?
- Is it close to schools?
- Is the house in good repair?
- Does it fit your needs?
You may walk into a home and fall head over heels in love with it. But is it because it's beautifully decorated and furnished...and it shows like something out of a magazine? Remember, you're not buying the furniture...when the owners move out, the furniture goes with them. The home may have 3 bedrooms...but you need 4. Maybe it has a…