Citadel is a well established family-oriented Northwest Calgary real estate community. It is beautifully maintained throughout the year and offers a plethora of pathways, parks, playgrounds and recreational spaces. Many of the homes in Citadel offer stunning mountain and ravine views. Citadel was one of the first communities in Northwest Calgary to adopt a Home Owner Association (HOA) fee, and has a busy community association run entirely by volunteers.
Curious about potential neighbours in Citadel? Citadel is a strong family-oriented community with over 10,000 residents and 30% of them are children.
2015 Real Estate in Citadel:
- 140 single-family homes sold last year
- Average sale price for single-family homes was $479,215
- Average days on the market for single-family homes was 31 days
- 44 condo sales last year
- Average price for a condo was $290,967
- Average days on the market for condos was 33 days
- 22 total listings
- Average price is $440,000
- Highest listing price is $1,088,000
- Lowest listing price is $199,900