The Hamptons is one of the Northwest Calgary real estate golf communities. This highly sought after, affluent community is well-suited for executive lifestyles. The prestigious Country Club of The Hamptons is a championship 18-hole golf course that winds through this exclusive estate community offering picturesque fairways, immaculate greens, sparkling ponds and an abundance of wildlife.
The Hamptons is rich in amenities including an Olympic size hockey rink, tennis courts, ball diamonds, soccer pitches and a state-of-the-art playground. An annual HOA fee of $200 ensures the community stays in tip-top shape year-round with enhanced area maintenance. The Hamptons Community Association is very active in putting on several initiatives and opportunities for residents of this community. The prestigious Country Club of The Hamptons is a championship 18-hole golf course that winds through this exclusive estate community offering picturesque fairways, immaculate greens, sparkling ponds and an abundance of wildlife.
One of the highlights of the Hamptons is the Public Hamptons School (K-4). Built-in 1999 by the Hamptons developer, Tirion Properties, the school was the first of its kind in Alberta as a public/private venture.
- The Hamptons Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- The Hamptons Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- The Hamptons French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
The Hamptons is rich with amenities and shopping nearby, with a shopping plaza located within the community. Medical offices, grocery stores and other amenities are located within The Hamptons. Additional shopping is minutes away at the newly developed Beacon Hill shopping district with anchors such as Costco, Home Depot and Canadian Tire.
Hamptons Real Estate in 2015
- There were 85 single-family homes sold last year
- The average price of a single-family home was $766,283 last year
- The average days on the market for a home was 42 days
- There were 16 condos sold last year
- The average price of a condo was $503,519
- The average days on the market for condos was 43 days
Current Real Estate
- Total listings on the market is 17
- Average price is $758,112
- Highest price is $1,195,000
- Lowest price is $399,999
If you're looking for more information on living in the Hamptons, or the properties available there, you can find out more here.