Charleswood is located at the base of one of the largest urban parks in North America, Nose Hill Park. This established community is centrally located with great access to downtown, the University of Calgary and SAIT Polytechnic. Established in 1959, this mature and quiet neighbourhood is located in NW Calgary. Charleswood is blessed with its prime location close to the University of Calgary and major shopping destinations such as Market, Northland Village and Brentwood Malls.
Recreation opportunities abound in Tuscany with its beautiful ravines, walking paths, and easy access to Canada Olympic Park and the Rocky Mountains. The Tuscany Club is a private community centre complete with tennis and basketball courts, play and picnic areas, a wading pool, a hockey rink, skating pond, and a 16,000-square foot clubhouse.
- Senator Patrick Burns Junior High School is located at 2155 Chilcotin Road NW. 403.777.7400
- Ecole Banff Trail School is located at 3232 Cochrane Road NW. 403.777.6120
- Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Charleswood is blessed with its prime location close to the University of Calgary and major shopping destinations such as Market Mall, Northland Village Mall and Brentwood Mall, which is also the site of the Brentwood LRT station.
Charles wood Real Estate in 2015:
- 33 single-family homes were sold
- Average single-family price was $596,856
- Average days on market for single-family was 21
Current Real Estate in Charleswood:
- Total Listings: 13
- Average Price: $770,312
- Highest Price: $1,599,000
- Lowest Price: $580,000
If you're looking for more information on living in Charleswood, or the properties available there, you can find out more here.Posted by Kirby Cox on