The small Northwest community of MacEwan Glen is located at the North end of Nose Hill Park. This mature established neighbourhood consists mainly of single detached homes with a scattering of townhome & half-duplexes. It is located in the Sandstone Valley and is neighbors to it's sister community of Sandstone. Residents have plenty of recreation opportunies at Nosehill Park, one of Canada's largest municipal reserves.
MacEwan Glen a charming area closely linked to the outdoors, with a number of parks and walking paths winding their way throughout the community, linking to Nose Hill Park at its South border. Stoney and Deerfoot Trails are closeby too, so everything from golf courses, the airport and recreational facilities are in easy reach.
- MacEwan Glen Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- MacEwan Glen Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- MacEwan Glen French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
MacEwan Glen is a small and established community which has retained its small-town identity despite being surrounded by its larger neighbours of Edgemont, The Hamptons and Hidden Valley. MacEwan Glen's location puts it within minutes to shopping plazas of all sizes, and major shopping complexes such as Market Mall, Beacon Hill and Beddington Town Centre are nearby via major transit corridors.
MACEWAN GLEN REAL ESTATE IN 2015
- 52 single-family homes were sold
- Average single-family price was $451,934
- Average days on market for single-family homes was 27
- 8 condos were sold
- Average condo price was $359,488
- Average days on market for condos was 38
CURRENT REAL ESTATE IN MACEWAN GLEN
- Total Listings: 8
- Average Price: $348,988
- Highest Price: $464,900
- Lowest Price: $249,900
If you're looking for more information on living in MacEwan Glen, or the properties available there, you can find out more here.