Sherwood is one of the newer communities in the rapidly developing Symon's Valley region in Northwest Calgary. Dotted with parks and playing fields, this award-winning neighbourhood boasts wonderful views of rolling countryside and ravines. With its location close to major highways, Sherwood is an ideal community to call home.
The Sherwood community is conveniently located close to Nolan Hill, Kincora, and The Hamptons. Residents will enjoy the close proximity to a variety of green spaces, including the beautiful Golf Course of The Hamptons.
- Sherwood Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Sherwood Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- Sherwood French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Sherwood is a new community in the northwest, and comes with all the conveniences of a new community with access to Shaganappi Trail and Stoney Trail nearby. Everything you need for convenience and enjoyment is within minutes at the many restaurants, markets and shops at the Nose Creek Shopping Centre, not to mention the health and home businesses in the area as well.
SHERWOOD REAL ESTATE IN 2015
- There were 38 single-family homes sold
- The average price of a single-family home was $569,050
- The average days on the market for a single-family home was 49
- There were 11 condos sold
- The average price of a condo was $273,630
- The average days on the market for a condo was 47
CURRENT REAL ESTATE IN SHERWOOD
- Total Listings: 18
- Average Price: $616,233
- Highest Price: $869,900
- Lowest Price: $375,000
If you're looking for more information on living in Sherwood, or the properties available there, you can find out more here.
vPosted by Kirby Cox on