Tuscany was recently ranked 11th by Avenue Magazine as one of Calgary's Best Neighborhoods. This upscale Northwest neighborhood boasts scenic mountain views, a 170-acre natural ravine system, and a first class private community centre. Tuscany is a diverse community featuring everything from single-family homes to condo complexes to senior’s homes; Tuscany is truly a neighborhood that has it all. Tuscany has been one of Calgary’s best-selling MLS neighborhoods for many years. As the developer, Carma, is in the final phase of completion of this outstanding neighborhood, it is sure to continue to be one of Calgary’s most desirable communities.
Recreation opportunities abound in Tuscany with it's beautiful ravines, walking paths, and easy access to Canada Olympic Park and the Rocky Mountains. The Tuscany Club is a private community centre complete with tennis and basketball courts, play and picnic areas, a wading pool, a hockey rink, skating pond, and a 16,000-square foot clubhouse.
- Tuscany Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Tuscany Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- Tuscany French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Rich in amenities, the centre of the community offers a grocery store, post office, drycleaners, medical centers and a shopping plaza. Tuscany residents also have access to a Home Depot located down the hill on the south side of the community. Nearby Crowfoot Crossing also offers access to a myriad of shops, reataurants and movie theatres.
Tuscany Real Estate in 2015:
- 245 single-family homes were sold
- Average listing price of single-family homes was $544,093
- Average days on market for single-family homes was 31
- 98 condos were sold
- Average listing price of condos was $451,347
- Average days on market for condos was 53
Current Real Estate in Tuscany:
- 74 total listings
- Average listing price is $584,158
- Highest price is $1,299,900
- Lowest price is $319,900
If you're looking for more information on living in Tuscany, or the properties available there, you can find out more here.
Posted by Kirby Cox on