You may have noticed some changes to the MLS® website (REALTOR®.ca) you're used to, because several new features and upgrades have been added to the website to make the user experience better.
- Mobile: there is now an easy-to-use mobile app available for most platforms, and the new listing service is also mobile-friendly.
- Saved searches: users are now able to create and save their own searches, making information readily available to you.
- Button bar: this control panel allows you access all the functions of the website in one convenient bar.
- Improved mapping: community maps are now updated in real time and are much quicker for users to scroll, zoom or pan a search area.
- Search history: the new system will actually remember your most recent searches and information so you don't have to remember yourself.
In addition to the improved usability features for the end-user, many functions have been upgraded on the REALTOR®-side, which will actually make the overall home searching process easier. REALTORS® are now able to access the information you're looking for quicker and easier so that they can aid you effectively in your home search.