Brentwood Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||25|
Property Sub Types (active listings)
Homes For Sale in Brentwood, Calgary
About Brentwood Real Estate
2022 Brentwood Home Sales
There were 94 single family homes sold in Brentwood in 2022 for an average price of $681,913. Average Days on Market (DOM) for homes in Brentwood was 22 days. There were 42 condo sales in Brentwood with an average sale price of $267,904 and they took an average of 53 days to sell.
Living in Brentwood, Calgary
Established in 1960, the mature and quiet neighbourhood of Brentwood is located in Northwest Calgary. Brentwood homes are blessed with a prime location close to the University of Calgary and major shopping destinations such as Market Mall, Northland Village Mall and Brentwood Mall, which is also the site of the Brentwood LRT station. There are a number playgrounds and parks in the community provided great outdoor space for the residents.
Recreation & Lifestyle
The Brentwood Community Association is located at 1520B Northmount Drive NW. The Brentwood Sportsplex is a popular spot with tennis courts, a pool and sports field. To feed your brain, the Nose Hill Public Library is right next door.
Brentwood is home to University City, a vibrant condo development consisting of 4 towers with sweeping views in every direction. These lively coloured towers are popular with the students because of the proximity to the University of Calgary, SAIT and the Alberta College of Art and Design.
Brentwood Area Schools
Brentwood is also home to seven schools - both Public and Separate, elementary to senior high. Four of these schools are within walking distance to each other, as well as the Nose Hill Library, the Sportsplex & shopping at Northland Village.
- Brentwood Elementary School is located at 1231 Northmount Drive NW. 403.777.6130
- Captain John Palliser School is located at 1484 Northmount Drive NW. 403.777.6170
- Dr. E.W Coffin Elementary is located at 5615 Barrett Drive NW. 403.777.6190
- Simon Fraser Junior High School is located at 5215 - 33 Street NW. 403.777.7290
- Sir Winston Churchill Senior High School is located at 5220 Northland Drive NW. 403.289.9241
- Ecole St. Luke Elementary is located at 1232 Northmount Dr. NW. 403.500.2039
- Brebeuf Junior High is located at 5030 Northland Dr. NW. 403.500.2046
- Brentwood Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Brentwood Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- Brentwood French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Curious about potential neighbours in Brentwood? For a breakdown of social statistics for this sought-after established community, including such details as income, age, marital status and population diversity please visit link below.
Crime in Brentwood
Brentwood is a relatively safe community with the majority of crimes focusing on vandalism and vehicle-related thefts. For a more detailed analysis please visit the City of Calgary Crime Map.
Brentwood Real Estate Agents
Looking to buy or sell a home in Brentwood Calgary? As neighborhood Brentwood REALTORS®, with a strong focus on Northwest Calgary Real Estate, Kirby Cox & Associates can confidently guide you through the sale and purchase of your Brentwood Home.
Royal LePage's #1 Calgary Real Estate Team.
We have over 35 Years Experience specializing in Calgary Homes for Sale as well as Real Estate in Towns around Calgary. Contact our experienced, seasoned professionals today for a free consultation or call 403-247-5555.Contact Us