Covid-19: We're Open for Business
When the home is right, the time is right.
Some of the precautions we are taking include:
- Asking homeowners to sanitize high touch areas such as doorknobs and surfaces.
- Buyers are called and pre-screened ahead of all showing appointments.
- Limit clients to 2 Adults viewing at one time and keep it as brief as possible.
- Asking clients to allow our sales professionals to guide them through showings and refrain from touching any/all surfaces.
- Provide Realtor guided Virtual Showings via Facetime or Zoom.
- Providing professional sales advice by phone, email or video conference.
Current Market Conditions
Since mid-March, we have seen sales and new listings to the market decline over 50%. Thankfully the drop on buying side in conjunction with the selling side has helped stabilize prices.
Although we realize there is a lot of uncertainty in our market right now, interest rates are very low and if you were thinking of changing your home or buying for the first time, this may be the right time to leverage your buying power.
If you are thinking of selling, it is a great time to get ahead of the flurry of listings that will be sure to hit the market as COVID-19 starts to wane.