Edgemont is a northwest Calgary community (the largest in the quadrant), and an area that our team works in frequently. Edgemont was almost 30 years in the making with final phases were completed back in 2005. With one of the highest elevations (1245m at its highest) in the City of Calgary, stunning views of the city and mountains are a given. The Eastern edge of Edgemont also borders Nose Hill Park, one of the largest municipal parks in Canada and North America.
The area features pathways through beautiful ravines, tennis courts, skating rinks, and playgrounds. The Edgemont Community Centre has much to offer with gym facilities, banquet & meeting rooms, and many activities facilitated by the community.
Below is a look at how real estate stacked up in 2015 in Edgemont, and how things look going forward in 2016.
2015 Real Estate in Edgemont:
- 138 single-family homes sold
- Average price of single-family home sold was $593,998
- Average days on the market for a single-family home was 36
- 21 condos sold
- Average price of a condo was $314,916
- Average days on the market for a condo was 48
Current Real Estate in Edgemont:
- 26 total listings
- Average price is $533,663
- Highest listing price is $950,000
- Lowest listing price is $189,900
To find out more about the community of Edgemont or see all the listings in that area currently, click here.