If you love a peaceful and scenic surroundings, but crave the accessibility of the city, then acreage living is perfect for you. Calgary is lucky to have some great acreage communities that offer the best of both worlds.
- Bearspaw and Springbank: Surrounding the Calgary city limits, the acreage communities in Bearspaw & Springbank offer an array of homes in a rural setting yet minutes to all the amenities of the city. With pristine views of the mountains & rolling countryside at every corner, a variety of custom-built homes can be found to suit to your every whim. More on Bearspaw and Springbank.
- Lynx Ridge: Lynx Ridge is small acreage community, located at the western edge of Calgary. This beautiful community contains many homes backing onto The Lynx Ridge Golf and Country Club. As well you will find half-acre estate lots surrounded by breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and downtown Calgary. Lynx Ridge homes are custom built too! More on Lynx Ridge.
- Elbow Valley: Elbow Valley is an estate community lying just West of the Calgary city limits along Highway 8. This award-winning neighbourhood boasts large stately home surrounded by extensive greenspaces and wetland ponds, and is an area highly sought-after by many of Calgary's executive class. More on Elbow Valley.
- Heritage Pointe: One of Calgary's most prestigeous neighborhoods, Heritage Pointe is a master planned community located in the Hamlet of Heritage Pointe. This world class development not only offers residents access to 27 holes of pristine golf, nestled along the river valley, but also features an exclusive lakeside community. More on Heritage Pointe.
- Priddis: At an elevation of 1,160metres, the charming hamlet of Priddis is located South of Calgary at the intersection of 2 major roadways - Highway 22X and Highway 22. Nestled on rolling countryside surrounded by spectacular views, this picturesque area is popular for many people who commute to Calgary. More on Priddis.
Looking to move to a Calgary acreage? Be sure to contact us!