West Hillhurst is a vibrant, dynamic community located just North of the Bow River and Downtown Calgary. Located next to trendy Kensington Village, it is the perfect choice for those who live to live where they can work, shop and play.
West Hillhurst is truly a community that has it all. Located only minutes to both the trendy Kensington shopping district and North Hill Mall, residents have everything at their fingertips. Home Depot is also located nearby on the North side of 16th Avenue.
With it's close proximity to the Bow River path system, West Hillhurst is the perfect choice for runners, cyclists and those who like to walk. There are also a number of nearby gyms and recreation facilities, such as yoga studios and spin studios.
2013 West Hillhurst Real Estate:
• There were 153 single-family homes sold
• The average home price was $782,761
• Single-family homes spent an average 42 days on market
• There were 30 condos sold
• The average condo price was $424,347
• Condos spent an average 46 days on market
Learn more about other Northwest Calgary Real Estate.