The Northwest community of Hawkwood features stunning views of Calgary and the Rocky Mountains. It was established in 1981 and was actually named after its original landowners, John and Joseph Hawkwood.
Hawkwood was developed by Melcor Developments in the early 1980s and quickly established itself as a popular choice for families. The gentle slope of the community gives many homes wonderful views of the mountains, and there are a number of playgrounds, parks & playing fields spread throughout the community.
2013 Real Estate in Hawkwood:
• There were 125 single-family homes sold
• The average price for a single-family home was $489,492
• The average days on the market for a single-family home was 32
• There were 26 condos sold
• The average price for a condo was $292,050
• The average days on the market for a condo was 32
For more information on the community of Hawkwood, and to see properties for sale in that area, click here. To find out what your Hawkwood property is worth, click here or learn more about Northwest Calgary Real Estate.