The Thanksgiving long weekend is already here (can you believe it!?) At this point, you may be feeling the pinch of feeling unprepared for holiday guests, grocery shopping, and so on. To save you some time scouring the Internet for hours, here's some quick links to all the Thanksgiving tips and advice you'll need this year.
- How to avoid holiday dinner disasters
- 10 ideas for dressing up your Thanksgiving table
- 15 kitchen organization ideas
- 60 of the best ever Thanksgiving recipes
- How to use natural elements in your Thanksgiving decor
- How to get your homer easy for guests in under 30 minutes
- 6 places to get Thanksgiving dinner to-go in Calgary
- 8 Calgary restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner this year
And to get you and your family into the gratitude mood this weekend, here's some Thanksgiving quotes to share:
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” — Maya Angelou
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
- They do not love, that do not show their love.” — William Shakespeare
We wish you and your family a very safe and happy Thanksgiving long weekend!