Nnow is the perfect time to take steps towards a clutter-free home, so you can take on the new year with pride! Below are some easy declutter and organization tips for your home:
• Purge: if you can't remember the last time you used something, there's a good chance you don't need it. Purge, and purge often.
• Tackle a little each day: trying to do this one day will leave you overwhelmed. Identify and prioritize the trouble spots in your home, and tackle a little bit each day.
• Use unused space wisely: install hooks, and use labels, shelves, etc. The more tools you can use to organize easier, the better.
• Identify a place for everything: everything needs to have a home, so if you find things that currently don't have a home, create one.
• File things, now: identify a place for all your coupons, mail, bills, etc. and file things the second you are done with them.
Good luck tackling clutter in your home this month!