Citadel is a well established family-oriented Northwest Calgary real estate community. It is beautifully maintained throughout the year and offers a plethora of pathways, parks, playgrounds and recreational spaces. Many of the homes in Citadel offer stunning mountain and ravine views. Citadel was one of the first communities in Northwest Calgary to adopt a Home Owner Association (HOA) fee, and has a busy community association run entirely by volunteers.
Curious about potential neighbours in Citadel? Citadel is a strong family-oriented community with over 10,000 residents and 30% of them are children.
2014 Real Estate in Citadel
• 137 homes sold in Citadel
• Average home sale price was $482,243
• 58 condos were sold
• Average condo sale price was $308,578
Current Real Estate in Citadel
• 29 total listings currently in Citadel
• Average home price in Citadel is $482,196
• Highest listing price is $1,168,000
• Lowest listing price is $239,900
For a list of current listings in Citadel, you can find them on our website. If you have specific questions about this community or any others, please contact us.