The Hamptons Golf Club is now offering a new membership opportunity, that allows members to receive not only the benefit sof the Hamptons Golf Course, but premier access to their other affiliate golf courses.
Now is the time for members, families and guests to access an exceptional line-up of amenities including golf, practice facilities, and a state of the art 37,000 square foot clubhouse. Every aspect of this club is geared toward service. Every member is a well-respected guest that we hope will take advantage of all privileges offered.
Affiliate golf courses are: Windmill Golf Group, Silverwing Links, Harvest Hills, Wildnerness Club (Montana), Springbank Links, Boulder Creek, Northern Bear and Mickelson National.
Some of the membership benefits include:
• Unlimited Range and Practice Facility Use
• Refundable Membership
• Special Member Rate at Destination Courses
• No Assessments
• Member Guest Rate at All Courses
• Lifetime Legacy Transfer
• Golf Canada Card and Computer Handicap
• Flexible Dues Options (Family, Pass Holder, Designee)
• Member Only Facilities
• 10 day Advanced Tee Time Booking
• Private Lockers and Club Storage
• Limited Number of Memberships
A brand new benefit to members is access to the "Windmill House" in Montana, a million-dollar cottage that members can stay at while they are golfing at the Wildnerness Club in Montana. This gorgeous house will comfortably sleep 4 couples or up to 8 people, and member rates are very favourable for accommodation.
Details on Hamptons Golf Club membership can be found on their website here.