Anytime is a good time to get your home organized and clutter-free once and for all. If you're looking to get your home organized in time for September, here's some easy tips to get you on the right track.
• Purge: if you can't remember the last time you used something, there's a good chance you don't need it. Purge, and purge often.
• Tackle a little each day: trying to do this one day will leave you overwhelmed. Identify and prioritize the trouble spots in your home, and tackle a little bit each day.
• Use unused space wisely: install hooks, and use labels, shelves, etc. The more tools you can use to organize easier, the better.
• Identify a place for everything: everything needs to have a home, so if you find things that currently don't have a home, create one.
• File things, now: identify a place for all your coupons, mail, bills, etc. and file things the second you are done with them.
We've found lots of great resources for de-cluttering online, so feel free to ask us about them on Twitter.Posted by on