Varsity Acres is the oldest part of the community that consists of Varsity Estates, Varsity Village and Varsity Acres. The neighbourhood has much to offer with great schools, mature trees and tons of shopping. Varsity Acres is also minutes to the Silver Springs Golf and Country Club and Market Mall.
Commuting to downtown Calgary from Varsity Acres is relatively headache-free with easy access to both Shaganappi Trail and Crowfoot Trail. For cyclists who prefer an environmental friendly approach, access to the Bow River path system within the community, leads right into the city core. Close proximity to both the Alberta Children’s Hospital and the Foothills Hospital make Varsity a popular choice for the medical community.
Learn more about other Northwest Calgary Real Estate.
2013 Real Estate in Varsity Acres:
• There were 60 single-family homes sold
• The average price of a single-family home was $529,681
• The average days on the market for single-family homes was 36
• There were 48 condos sold
• The average price for a condo was $262,520
• The average days on the market for a condo was 35
Interested in moving to Varsity Acres, or what your Varsity Acres property is worth? Check here for more details.