Located in Northwest Calgary, Hidden Valley and Hanson Ranch offer families a wide variety of housing options, where homes range from townhomes & starter homes, to large homes backing onto a pond in a variety of architectural styles. Hidden Valley is also home to 3 schools, making this neighbourhood a popular destination for all. Access to and from the community is a breeze, bordered by Beddington and Shaganappi Trail, Country Hills Blvd and Stoney Trail, offering quick access to Deerfoot Trail and the Queen Elizabeth Highway (QE2).
Hidden Valley has access to an excellent path system that connects to the City of Calgary path system. It is also minutes away from Nosehill Park, one of Canada's largest municipal parks. Green spaces and playgrounds are scattered throughout the community.
- Hidden Valley Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Hidden Valley Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board Hidden Valley
- French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Residents in the neighborhood have easy access to the newly built Beacon Hill shopping district featuring such anchors as Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Costco. There is also a small shopping plaza in the community offering takeout restaurants, a flower shops and other services.
Hidden Valley Real Estate in 2015:
- 124 single-family homes were sold
- Average single-family price was $441,861
- Average days on market for single-family homes was 35
- 9 condos were sold
- Average price of condos was $298,167
- Average days on market for condos was 38
Current Real Estate in Hidden Valley:
- 22 listings
- Average price is $478,213
- Lowest price is $299,000
- Highest price is 769,000
If you're looking for more information on living in Hidden Valley, or the properties available there, you can find out more here.