Citadel is a well established family-oriented community in Northwest Calgary. It is beautifully maintained throughout the year and offers a plethora of pathways, parks, playgrounds and recreational spaces. Many of the homes in Citadel offer stunning mountain and ravine views. Citadel was one of the first communities in Northwest Calgary to adopt a Home Owner Association (HOA) fee, and has a busy community association run entirely by volunteers.
2013 Real Estate in Citadel
• 159 single-family homes sold
• The average single-family sale price was $435,845
• The average days on market for single-family homes was 26
• 49 condos were sold
• The average condo sale price was $282,469
• The average days on the market for condos was 29
You can find out more about the landscape, recreation opportunities, schools, etc. in Citadel on our website here. If you're interested in Northwest Calgary homes for sale right now, or if you're thinking of moving to that area.